In honor of #TransformationTuesday, I thought I’d share my top tips and tricks to lose weight fast… safely, with no gym!
As many of you are aware, I have two kids which means I’ve had two pregnancies–and I gained a lot of weight despite my staying active. Both times I was pregnant, I gained over 50 pounds. I stretched, stretched, and yep…stretched some more…everywhere!
I had already lost all my baby weight before I joined a gym after having baby #2, my daughter, Ariel this year. I joined because I was training for my first bikini competition, and I wanted the structure of having daycare while I worked out since I had committed to being on stage in a tiny bikini.
But I assure you, you do not need a gym membership to get fit and healthy. You can lose weight safely and swiftly, tone, and transform in the comfort of your own home. (OR gym if that’s where you prefer! 🙂 )
Below are my top tips on how you can lose weight with or without a gym membership:
- Drink more water. Ditch all drinks that add in calories–that means saying “no” to juice, soda, and electrolyte drinks with unnecessary calories and sugar. Those calories add up and convert into fat!
- Use at least one meal replacement a day. You don’t need to completely change your eating in the beginning to lose weight. Try supplementing one meal a day with a healthy, nutritious and convenient shake–you can lose up to one pound a week doing that alone. You can get yours here–all my combos come with a full meal plan!
- Get active without over-complicating it. Aim to move your body every day for at least 10 minutes. That could mean going on a walk or jog during your lunch break. Or that can mean taking the kids for an afternoon stroll. If you want a good sweat, try a YouTube video–there are thousands of free routines to get your heart pumping.
- Add weights into your routine. If you really want to transform your body (and not just lose weight), you need to add some resistance into your routine. Don’t worry–you won’t get too muscular–our bodies do not produce enough hormone to become too masculine as women. Instead, you’ll add weight in all the right places!
- Keep it simple. Ditch fast foods. Eat plenty of proteins (eggs, fish, lean meats), whole grains, fruits and veggies. Your skin will glow, muscle will grow, and fat will dissipate.
Be patient and love yourself NOW! Don’t wait until you lose weight to feel good about yourself, or you will sabotage your efforts. How do you begin the self-love journey? By making better decisions…today.
For coaching, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m currently offering supplements, meal plans, workout programs, and skype coaching. I can’t wait to make some breakthroughs with you!
Thanks for stopping by my site!
Be blessed, be well, be healthy,